Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Best way to cheer yourself up

Good morning! Are you ready for Power Poppy's newest release called Nature and Nurture collection? Yep we have a beautiful new array of clear stamps coming to you, so grab some coffee or tea and sit back for some sneak peeks. 



First up is Prairie Cheer. Marcy has some wonderful insight behind this new set over on the Power Poppy Blog! Be sure to check it out. 


This is one of the sentiments in the set and it makes my heart swoon. I adore it! First stamped the single flower and then die cut the stitched frame and colored the bloom. Stamped the sentiment in the corner and added a touch of sparkle to the petals. Just a few buttons with twine wrapped through them for the accent. Voila! 

Be sure to check out the Bloom brigades creations today: 
Allison Cope
Christine Okken 
Cindy Lawrence 
Julie Koerber
Kathy Jones
Katie Sims
Tosha Leyendekker 



8 comments:

Pauline said...

Beautiful Stacy! Love the way you angled the frame behind your image. And the buttons especially the turquoise set this off perfectly. Fabulous - can't wait to see the rest of the set. Oh and love the sentiment too!

Allison Cope said...

Awww.... it's beautiful Stacy! I love all the shades of yellow and your cool frames! Wonderful summery card!

Misti said...

GASP!!! Stacy, I'm buying this set because of this card!!! I LOVE it!!!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Okay, this is fantastic! The design, the yellow, the buttons, the sentiment, the paper, your coloring -- LOVE!

Jean said...

Delightful! Love this!!

Jean said...

Just a delightful card! Such pretty colors!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I agree - I LOVE this sentiment, and it's so true! Wow, I love this card and love the cheery yellow! Such a beautiful layout and gorgeous coloring, and I love the buttons and how you've added them along with the tilted layers! I really struggle with it, but I need to try it, especially after seeing and loving this card! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Katie Sims said...

Stacy, I have loved this sassy and sweet little card since I first spied it in the gallery! Your coloring is beautiful and the paper you chose and those darling buttons and twine are the perfect finishing touches. :)