Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Birthday hair

Happy birthday to me! Hee hee  Well it was this weekend but this is one of the things I granted myself for a gift.  ;-)  This is Bad Hair Day from Sassy Cheryl's. Isn't he adorable? What a joy to color too. He is printed large to fit this 5x5 size card. A pierced border around his image panel layered on kraft cardstock. 


Trying to find use of all my designer paper that I must use at some point. Usually that is a problem for me but I am trying at every turn. Added some very old CTMH hardward to the bottom right corner and my sentiment to the top left. Voila! Have a great day! 


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

He's SO ADORABLE, Stacy! Love the image printed up large and lovely for your square card. Good on you trying to use up the paper and older supplies. That's the story of my life right now. Nothing about this looks old, though. I just looks fantastic! Nice treat for your birthday!