Friday, November 25, 2016

Power Poppy Black Friday Sale, new Digi and a Surprise....

Good morning all! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. Today we get to have those yummy left over turkey sandwiches. YEA!!!!  Before I show off ONE of the new digi's at Power Poppy. Let me show you the graphic that has a little bit about the Black Friday Sale. Be sure to check out the Power Poppy Blog for more details. 


Not only do you get a deal with the 30% off, you can also check out the newest Digi's. Oh yea!!! What a collection and SO MANY options!!! My first use was the Wreaths Felt leaves and Fruit set of a card and matching gift tag. 
This Wreath Felt leaves and fruit is a perfect pairing to the stamp set Bough Wow Wow. They both have the same matching colors and papers obviously to make it a set. I really like these little felt balls they are fun to color. Added some flourished rhinestones to the tag and sparkles to them both. 


No card and tag set is complete unless I have done them in a blue, white and silver combo. So... here is another version in those colors.  :-)  Same stamps and digi just different colors and papers. Wait until you see what I am working on using the Birch and Evergreens digi, oh yea!  


Some wonderful creations from the other girls so be sure to check out the Power Poppy Blog for links to everyone's creations. Happy Shopping!!! 


5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Just when I was saying to myself that I cannot get another stamp or digi until I use what I have... I'll have to get all of these, of course, even if I don't use them this year. Can't beat that deal! You're so right about how beautifully these wreath tags pair up with the mittens cards (another favorite stamp). Such wonderful creations, Stacy!

Unknown said...

Stunning! Gorgeous cards and tags! Beautifully crafted! Merry Merry!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy! You are so amazing and so creative, and I LOVE these tags and matching cards! And the DP you've used is perfect. Each are beautifully colored, and I love how you've added a clear stamp set sentiment in one of the wreaths. I just love these sets and agree with Leslie...these are a must-have release. Beautifully done, sweet and dear friend! Hugs! xoxo

Barbara said...

Love that you made a tag with a matching card. So stunning and lovely!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

The little felt balls are fun! Really lovely tag and card!