Thursday, December 1, 2016

Decembers Shepherd Boy

Good Morning.  Gasp!!! It is December 1st, what are you are thinking? I haven't gotten any cards done yet... what am I going to do OR, I have plenty and I am starting on next years cards? woot woot!! Whatever you are thinking, its all good because today is the start of the December Dirty Dozen Christmas Challenge. You can start on this years cards or prepare for next year. We are happy to have you play along. December is going to be Animal Love. Share those lovable creatures with a festive Christmas card. All shapes and sizes are welcome for these animals. 


This is one of my favorite from WOJ stamps before they closed. This is called Henry Riding on a Sheep. He just looks happy as all get out and the sheep's smile is adorable. He is stamped on white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. Die cut an oval shape and layered onto a decorative shape. Added some faux stitching around the designer paper and wrapped a ribbon around with a bow tied off with silver cord. A few die cut snowflakes and sparkles to finish it off. Voila! Hope you can play along this month. 


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable, Stacy! I love the paper and your blue and red snowflakes, too. Hmmm... this sounds like my kind of Christmas card challenge, using animals. I'm betting you're working on next year's cards, seeing as how you've got the SCS challenge going on.