Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Peaceful tag

Good morning!  How are those cards and cards and tags coming along? Still have a few more to get to myself then I will be starting on next years. Aaaahhh... don't you love it!  ;-)  


A few weeks back I created a Christmas card using this Bittersweet Wreath. Well how about a tag to go with that card today. This die cut that the wreath is on is retired but it fit perfectly for the size of this printed wreath. Colored with different shades of blue and aqua in the Copic markers. Layered onto some Stitched Mats rectangles die cut in white and blue. Oval die cut the sentiment from Glistening Paperwhites. Wrapped some ribbon around the top with a button. Some silver cord to tie it all together and topped off with sparkle. Voila! Have a wonderful day. 


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I remember your very pretty Christmas card using this wreath, and now you've got a pretty tag to go with it! Your shading of the inner edge of the wreath gives it a lot of depth. Perfect!

Traci M said...

So dazzling in blue, Stacy!! This is just lovely...and your tag gave me an idea to use some of my smaller dies and layer them to make a tag as I don't have too many tag dies...and most are too big! Love this!