Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Stuffed Stocking

Morning, how about a little country tag for you today? This tag is using the stocking from Fully Stocked that is colored with various Copic markers then delicately cut around. I wanted to pop this up on dimensionals above the wreath. This wreath die cut is retired from Whiff Of Joy. 


The designer paper is die cut in a layered die wrapped with ribbon and gold cord around the top to hold the bells on. Added some pearls to the wreath and my sentiment tag. Below I tried to get a close up of the Suduko gel pen that I added for sparkle on the stocking. It looks really cool in person, hard to photo. 


Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day. 



3 comments:

Danni said...

Such a wonderful Christmas tag!!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! This is so cute! Love the festive colors. Another set I haven't gotten around to coloring yet. I over-bought. Thinking of going all retro next year so I can use this year's stamps. Merry, merry!

CherylQuilts said...

Eek! Stacy, you've now used two wonderful things I LOVE that are no longer available...hehe! But that's okay...I LOVE this amazing tag! What beautiful coloring and amazing fussy cutting, and I love the plaid with the red and red bow with bling! What a fabulous gift in itself! Love it!! Hugs, and Merry Christmas Eve! xoxo