Monday, June 5, 2017

Snoozing dad's day

Morning! I was rather last minute with my Mother's Day cards as time was short. So I figured I better get on my Father's day cards as soon as I have free time. This weekend I was able to get in a few hours of creative time and it felt so GOOD! I printed up the new to me All About Dad digi from Sassy Cheryl's and created. 


This is perfect for my FIL as he is retired and does nap quite a bit. hee hee  Very simple with just some piercing around the base embossed layer and the image panel. Figured some designer paper behind the base panel rather than solid cardstock and what a fun look even if you only see alittle bit of the designer paper. My sentiment is from Man of the Hour stamp set that I fish tailed the end and added a brad and Voila! Have a fabulous day! 


3 comments:

Pauline said...

OMG Stacy, I love this image - too funny! Great layout, fabulous card!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is so funny! I love it and love the great layout! I could get this for Walt (who takes quite a few naps...haha!). So glad you are working on Father's Day already. I just was looking at something for it. Glad you had some time this weekend to stamp. Hugs! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that's cute, Stacy! Fantastic card all around and love the fun image. I laughed at his toe sticking out of his sock. My retired guy doesn't snooze much during the day. He's out in the shed right now working on some legs for my new stamp room table -- yay!