Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Special Delivery

Good morning. I tell myself that I will not order more stamps until I use more of what I have. For the most part that has been the case, until I came across this little guy. Oh isn't he sweet? He is called Baby Giraffe from Whimsy stamps and my first from Whimsy. I will admit that yes, I did order another one from them at the same time. You have to justify the shipping charge, right? hee hee   Anyways... 



After he was stamped on white cardstock and colored with Copic markers I die cut using stitched rectangles. Then layered onto more kraft to match the base. Some faux stitching around the banana cardstock and a few die cut hearts and stars to accent. Finished him off with a sentiment from a Taylored Expressions set and voila! Have a wonderful day. 

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, that happens to me, too. A stamp just grabs me and off I go impulse shopping. And, yes, I always have to justify the shipping charges, so I get more than I intended. Whimsy has some super cute stamps and this is definitely one of them! So adorable! Love the soft colors and the stars and hearts in different sizes for accents. Absolutely brilliant, Stacy!

CherylQuilts said...

Well, I guess I am in good company, because I do the same...and I chuckled about adding more to the cart to justify the shipping charges. Haha! Well, this little fella was worth it! I LOVE HIM! Giraffes are one of my weaknesses, and I love the gentleness of them. What a sweet baby card, and I love the soft colors with the darling hearts and stars! Hugs!