Friday, February 2, 2018

Biggest Fan

Hello and happy Friday. Did you see the latest valentine digi's from Marcy? Oh my word they are so adorable and fun to color. I went to town the other day and created just about one with every new digi. These are called Va Va Valentine! How fun is that! These are super sweet and are perfect for those special people in our lives. 


This is pretty easy peasy which makes it perfect.  :-)  I colored the image with various Copic markers and then added a simple scored border. My base has a layer of designer paper that I faux stitched to a heart die-light die cut. Added some sparkle and a few enamel dots to finish it off. Voila 

Be sure to check out the creations from the Bloom Brigade:

  Christine Okken
  Kathy Jones

The new Power and Spark challenge is up and it is all about Love and Sparkle. Check out the PP Blog for more details!


4 comments:

Pauline said...

Fabulous card Stacy! Love the heart border along the side. I too have bought the digi set, just haven't had a chance to use it yet. I've been loving all the samples I've seen so far! TFS and have a great weekend!

lynda said...

What a fun card, Stacy! Love your colors, and the heart border along the edge. Great take on the challenge. Great card!

Leslie Miller said...

Love love it! All the clean white space, a cute image, and darling paper -- my favorite kind of card! I've made one so far, but hope to do more. Such a cute set!

CherylQuilts said...

What a sweet, sweet card, Stacy! I love the layout and those darling hearts in the border, and your colors are fabulous! Sweetness!! Hugs!